Author Topic: Downtime for Security Updates  (Read 134 times)

Esper

• Administrator
  • ...Making Imagination a Reality...
    • View Profile
Downtime for Security Updates
« on: February 03, 2020, 01:49:46 PM »

The server will down for the 24 - 48 hours while we increase our security measures. This is for the better of the server. I am sorry for the long wait, but i promise to compensate greatly upon reopening. You guys already know the drill.

Just to inform everyone, there was a security breach on our website which allowed someone access to our main database. They didnt cause any harm to the server just gave us quite the scare. We are currently tracking everything and will be working diligently to keep the server safe from breaches like this in the future. I am sincerely sorry for all the mess.

The act may have seemed harmless since no damage was done but the words caught in screenshot from the player who encountered this "Hacker" seemed malicious to the server. I believe its someone who knows about us and is well informed about our servers current affairs. So keep a close eye out, if you notice something fishy please report this. Our GMs and Admins will be listed on our site, if they do not match and someone approaches you with sketchy behavior please report immediately.

Today our Hero was AJ for immediately reporting this. A big thank you is in order to you for catching this and being a true and honest player, we appreciate you!  /no1

Will announce when the server goes back online! See you all soon  /lv